Volunteers are needed to offer support to adults who are building their English language, literacy and life skills.
- Serve as an ESOL conversation group leader or work one-on-one with an adult learner.
- Tutor an adult in basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Share your expertise on a variety of life skills and child-development topics with parents of young children.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, complete an FSI volunteer application, and be fingerprinted for background checks. Orientation and training are provided.
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week for 1-2 hours.
- Completion of FSI volunteer application, background check, orientation and training.