Assistant to the CEO
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
As a nonprofit search and rescue foundation, we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of providing emergency assistance, education, and preparedness to the public. Organization, great communication skills, and administrative abilities are qualifications required for this position. You will be providing administrative support to the President/CEO.
* Provide administrative support to President .
* Assist President in Board Meeting Preparation
* Attend and assist with meeting coordination and room reservations
* Phone/fax/mail/email duties
* Ability to communicate with internal staff and external guests in a professional manner
* Must possess "can do" attitude, positive demeanor, and welcoming personality
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Working knowledge of computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Flexible! We'll work with you!
- Search and Rescue Medical Director
- Chairman of Development
- Assistant to the CEO
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Networking, Outreach and...
- Chairman of Volunteer Services
- Chairman of Communications
- Web Developer
- Chairman of Fundraising
- CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Event Committee Member
- Chairman of Public Relations
- Non Profit Lawyer
- Search and Rescue (SAR) Volunteer
- Event Committee Chairman