SCORE "Counselors of America's Small Business Owners" is a national association dedicated to helping small business owners form and grow their businesses.
Share your business skills to help aspiring and existing business owners in the growth and development of their business. Enjoy the benefits of volunteering with SCORE:
- Community leadership and recognition;
- Professional and personal growth;
- Lifelong learning;
- Giving back; and
- Contributing to the economic growth of your community
Requires a committment of 2 hours or more per month in leading business workshops for entrepreneurs. Volunteers must have subject matter and presentations approved by the SCORE Los Angeles workshop review committee. All volunteers must comply with the SCORE code of conduct.
- Web Design / UX
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours or more per month.