A Free Bird is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization based in New York City. Our focus is to provide children, ages 4-18 who are patients or survivors of juvenile cancer, the opportunity to explore their artistic passions and give them the strength to fight their disease. We believe that artistic expression is critical for healing! A Free Bird supports children affected by cancer in their exploration of art, music, acting, poetry, writing, singing and any other artistic passion they may have.
Responsible for collecting, assembling, and selecting sound recordings, to prepare for the final verse of music.
- Understanding of acoustics, sound recording processes and electronics, and an expert knowledge of all post production sound equipment
- Director's main point of contact for everything concerning the production soundtracks
-establish what sound effects are required throughout the production and to ensure that these effects are available
-Must be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of sound recording, playback, editing and mixing equipment-Great understanding of Sonicsolutions, WaveFrame, Audiovision, and similar systems.
- Sound Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Human Resources Assistant-...
- Graphic Designer-Magazine
- Children Programs Coordinator
- Development Director for Nonprofit
- VP of HR
- TV Crew Director
- VP of Marketing
- Set Designer for TV Show
- Development Director
- Writer for TV Show
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Assistant
- Sound Editor
- Marketing Assistant
- Costume Designer for TV Show
- Graphic Designer for Non Profit
- Fundraising Assistant
- Production Designer for TV Show
- Grant Writer
- Casting Director