Overseeing entire operations of the Fundraising Department. Continuing to keep the mission of the organization alive and fully support every aspect of the organization/company. Ability to manage a staff of 1-20 depending upon positions available. Continuing job description of Fundraising Coordinator, overseeing entire operations for Fundraising Department, including but not limiting to managing volunteers/interns, Fundraising Coordinator, etc.
- Manage, provide guidance to, and ensure accountability of AFB fundraising staff.
- Ensure that the fundraising staff has clear and achievable objectives.
- The resources and institutional support needed to carry out responsibilities; and positive and effective relationships with internal and external donors/sponsors and with counterparts in AFB
- Develop a sound, achievable, comprehensive fundraising strategy to meet the goals for unrestricted and private restricted fundraising set by the President. Lead and coordinate the fundraising staff team to implement the plan efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that the fundraising strategy of AFB is adequately diversified and includes tactics in specific areas such as major donors, web based giving, foundations, corporate support, etc.
- Collaborate with staff across the organization in order to ensure consistency in representing AFB to potential donors and other audiences.
- Must continue support of AFB Mission and its goals.
- Extending role of Fundraising Coordinator.
- Must provide oversight of entire Fundraising Department, including but not limited to, interns/volunteers in any position, Fundraising Coordinator, Fundraising Budget Manager, Fundraising Material Specialist, etc.
- Will Coordinate to expand and diversify AFB’s donor base, working closely with other volunteers/interns to secure proper funding.
- Submitting Weekly, Monthly, Yearly goals and how the goals will be executed for the Fundraising Department.
- 2-4 year degree in Finance, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Business Management, or 3-5 years experience in related field.
- Proven record of continued/extensive team leadership skills. Ability to manage 1-20 employees.
- Being able to work independently and also be a self motivated person.
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills is required.
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research / Analysis
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 months
- 10-15 hours per week or Negotiable
- Volunteer Magazine Writer!
- VP of HR
- TV Crew Director
- Volunteer Lawyer!
- VP of Marketing
- Voice Teacher/Violin Teacher
- Package Assembler Volunteer
- Children Programs Coordinator
- Development Director
- Administration Volunteer
- Sound Editor
- Graphic Designer Volunteer!
- Fundraising Assistant
- Fundraising Assistant
- Volunteer Producer!
- Magazine Editor
- Production Designer for TV Show
- Volunteer Patent Lawyer
- Director of Development
- Marketing Coordinator Volunteer