Do you have some free time?? Would you like to help a dying patient and their family? Well if so please contact us at Kansas Hospice care, we are always looking for caring volunteers to help with our patints visits. The days and times are up to you.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- TB test and current car insurance
- A Phone Call Is A Way To Help...
- No Experience Necessary Love and...
- Topeka Volunteers Kansas Hospice...
- Kansas Hospice Cares!
- All Hands On Deck!!!
- Summertime Is Here!!!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Transportion/ Errand Run For A...
- Its Nice To Be Nice! Help Bring...
- Office Suport for Hospice
- End Of Life Care Volunteers...
- Calling Office All Volunteers!!!!
- Spend Some Time With A Hospice...
- Office Help Needed For Hospice...
- Volunteer For Hospice!
- HELP A HOSPICE PATIENT!!!!
- Office Support In Shawnee!!
- End Of Life Volunteers Needed!!
- Help Brighten A Hospice Patient...
- Spreading Love and Hugs! Kansas...