Our organization is currently seeking a Volunteer Development Director to oversee our donor relations program and manage our fundraising initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing our non-profit's fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors, and building a stronger development team for our organization.
- Develop and oversee our annual fundraising program
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
- Maintain ongoing communications with private and corporate donors
- Develop print and online marketing collateral related to fundraising in collaboration with our Festival Co-Founder
- Previous fundraising experience is required.
- Foundation relationship and grant writing experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours per week