Volunteer Manager for Grey Face Rescue will focus on onboarding, training and keeping continued communication with the volunteers interested in getting involved with Grey Face Rescue. They will also work to promote the volunteer positions available and prescreen individualsResponsibilities
- Promote Volunteer Opportunities with Grey Face Rescue through online outlets.
- Onboard and welcome new volunteers to Grey Face Rescue.
- Complete initial training and welcome volunteers to the organization.
- Add volunteers to our Approved Volunteer Facebook group.
- Email volunteer opportunities weekly.
- Pre-screen volunteers interested in Management or Coordinator position.
- Professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, dependability, and flexibility
- Detail-oriented and organized, including patience for tedious data entry
- Willingness and aptitude to learn how to administer volunteer database
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to honesty, integrity, and confidentiality
- Ability to maintain positive, regular communication with colleagues and volunteers
- Possession of strong public speaking, writing, and interpersonal communication skills (including, but not limited to, patience, listening, and conflict management skills)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Enthusiasm for helping and working with people, especially people from diverse backgrounds, and ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities
- The ability to communicate with, supervise, empower, and motivate volunteers to be effective in their roles
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, professional manner in the midst of tense or adverse situations
- Passion for the mission of Grey Face Rescue
- Sense of humor
~ 10 hours per week from home
Must be able to meet bi-weekly at the Grey Face office in St. Cloud
This is a volunteer position
If you are interested in the Volunteer Manager position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Animal Care / Handling
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week