We Honor Veterans Program- Sheboygan County
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Honor veterans receiving hospice services by becoming a "We Honor Veterans" volunteer at Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice.
- Recognize veterans by assisting with vet pinning ceremonies
- Present veterans with a branch specific certificate, quilt and honorary pin
- Provide social visits and companionship to a veteran hospice patient
About Sharon S Richardson Community Hospice
W2850 State Road 28, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085, US
Our Mission: Our Promise is to provide compassionate care and quality of life to all those in need.
Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is the only choice in Sheboygan County if you want superior quality evidenced by:
- A community leader in home hospice with Hospice & Palliative Care Certified RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
- The only hospice and palliative care inpatient center in Sheboygan County specializing in acute symptom management in a homelike environment. We offer private suites and home cooked meals for patients and their families.
- A dedicated Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified Medical Director on staff. This means direct and immediate answers to your loved ones changing needs.
- Locally-Based and Community-Owned. Our board of directors are your neighbors and they are intent on knowing and responding to your needs. Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is dedicated to caring for our community.
"The most comforting place to be when you do not have much life left to live. You are treated with the best care ever and keep your dignity. Thank you."
We'll work with your schedule.
W2850 State Road 28Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- varies- due to requests of the patients
- Need to be a veteran