Online Training Now Provided-No One Dies Alone (NODA) Volunteers Needed- Sheboygan County
3 people are interested
No One Dies Alone-NODA
Compassionate Vigil Volunteer are a part of our No One Dies Alone program and offer support and a comforting presence ensuring that patients at the end of life are never alone by providing a quiet, compassionate presence, companionship or respite to family members with a comforting touch, a listening ear to a patient in their final stages of life.
Locations include nursing homes/assisted living facilities, hospital, and patient homes.
Online orientation and training is provided to ensure you feel comfortable and prepared, unless you opt for in person training. (we love doing that too)
We ask our NODA Volunteers to have the ability to sit for up to 2 hours at a time and most importantly have the qualities of compassion and empathy.
Become part of our team, you will not regret it.
Our Volunteers are a very important part of our team!
To get started with your volunteer experience please-
Email us at: email@example.com
Call: 920-467-1800 or 1-866-467-2011
We will get you started and look forward to working with you!
Together we are caring for our community
About Sharon S Richardson Community Hospice
W2850 State Road 28, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085, US
Our Mission: Our Promise is to provide compassionate care and quality of life to all those in need.
Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is the only choice in Sheboygan County if you want superior quality evidenced by:
- A community leader in home hospice with Hospice & Palliative Care Certified RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
- The only hospice and palliative care inpatient center in Sheboygan County specializing in acute symptom management in a homelike environment. We offer private suites and home cooked meals for patients and their families.
- A dedicated Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified Medical Director on staff. This means direct and immediate answers to your loved ones changing needs.
- Locally-Based and Community-Owned. Our board of directors are your neighbors and they are intent on knowing and responding to your needs. Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is dedicated to caring for our community.
"The most comforting place to be when you do not have much life left to live. You are treated with the best care ever and keep your dignity. Thank you."
We'll work with your schedule.
W2850 State Road 28Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours at a time. Hours usually go from 8:00pm-8:00am