NODA (No One Dies Alone) Program- Sheboygan County
2 people are interested
Patient Care/ NODA Volunteers work directly with hospice patients in their final hours of life by providing a quiet, compassionate presence, companionship or respite to family members. Provide a comforting touch, a listening ear and a calming presence to a patient. No One should Die Alone. Locations include our hospice center, patient homes and nursing homes/assisted living facilities.
Training is provided. Volunteers need to have the ability to sit for up to 4 hours at a time and possess the qualities of compassion and empathy. Usually through the evening/night hours.
About Sharon S Richardson Community Hospice
W2850 State Road 28, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085, US
Our Mission: Our Promise is to provide compassionate care and quality of life to all those in need.
Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is the only choice in Sheboygan County if you want superior quality evidenced by:
- A community leader in home hospice with Hospice & Palliative Care Certified RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
- The only hospice and palliative care inpatient center in Sheboygan County specializing in acute symptom management in a homelike environment. We offer private suites and home cooked meals for patients and their families.
- A dedicated Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified Medical Director on staff. This means direct and immediate answers to your loved ones changing needs.
- Locally-Based and Community-Owned. Our board of directors are your neighbors and they are intent on knowing and responding to your needs. Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is dedicated to caring for our community.
"The most comforting place to be when you do not have much life left to live. You are treated with the best care ever and keep your dignity. Thank you."
We'll work with your schedule.
W2850 State Road 28Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours at a time. Hours usually go from 8:00pm-8:00am