B oys Hope Girls Hope provides academically capable and motivated students the resources to succeed. A positive role-model is considered a resource. As a BHGH mentor you will have aone-on-one relationship with one of our scholars (ages 11-18). Activities such as getting dinner, go-karting, or just spending some time with our kids provide opportunities for them to learn from someonewho has been there and done that. You can offer them insight and advice that they will take throughout high school and into college. Please contact us for more information!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Americorps Positions at Boys...
- Tutor a BHGH scholar
- Boys Hope Girls Hope-Male Mentor...
- Mentor a College Student
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Junior-High...
- Female Mentor Needed- Boys Hope...
- BHGH High School Math Tutor
- Maintenance/Odds & Ends Help...
- Growing scholars need to eat -...
- College Preparatory Coach
- High School Science Tutor!
- Male Mentors Needed!
- BHGH High School Spanish Tutor
- ACT/SAT Prep Tutors/Books Needed...