Are you interested in working one-on-one helping kindergarteners with their math skills? Hamilton Elementary is looking for volunteers for the 2017-2018 school year to help Kindergarteners be on track with their math and ready for 1st grade. No experience required, just time, patience, and willingness! Working with students on reading may be added as well.
- This is an ongoing weekly commitment during the school day.
- Available times are currently 2:30-3:30pm, Monday through Friday. A morning shift will potentially be added.
- We will work with you to set up your schedule.
- Ideally you would be volunteering through May 2018, but we are open to a 6-8 week commitment as well.
- Wednesday, 10/4/17, 6-8:30pm
- Friday, 10/13/17, 9:30am-12pm
- Tuesday, 1/23/17, 6-8:30pm
- Monday, 3/19/17, 9:30am-12pm
To sign up:
A) Register for the training: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwmtZ0t77Y4q55LdwmTrdV8IU_1blCM4qL22JSwB2o0YQOmg/viewform
B) complete Hamilton's volunteer paperwork: www.ahschools.us/volunteer, click on Hamilton Elementary
Ideally, the start date would be within a week or so of training.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Daphne Dokter - 763-506-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math / Science Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 hours per week
- Attend Required Training & Complete Volunteer Paperwork. See description.