Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN Needed-Great Cause!
WhenThu Dec 01, 2016 06:00 PM - Thu Jan 04, 2018 08:00 PM
Where2601 Border StreetNorwalk, IA 50211
The Norwalk Free Medical Clinic is currently looking for volunteers to help provide hands on medical care to high risk, uninsured, and underinsured clients that may otherwise not receive care. Volunteer as frequently as you wish: once a month, once every two months, or even more than once a month. The clinic is open on Thursday evenings from 5:45-8:00/8:15. Volunteers would be responsible for rooming patients, taking a history, and vital signs. It's a plus if you are experienced with phlebotomy!
- Veteran Care
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 Hours every 60 days to stay current
- Medical Provider: Nurse...
- MD's and DO's! We need your help!
- Sleep Professional Needed
- Receptionists We Need You!
- Diabetes Nurse Educator Needed!
- Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN...
- Physical Therapist Needed
- LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
- Photographer Needed
- Healthcare Providers Needed
- Nurses We Need You
- Paramedics and EMT's....We Need...
- Lab Tech/Phlebotomist Needed