Adult Day Service Best Friend Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where10190 Bannock St. Suite 104Northglenn, CO 80260
The Senior Hub Adult Day Service is looking for caring individuals to be a Best Friend to one of our participants at the Adult Day Service. Most of our participants are seniors with some memory issues. As a best friend, you would get to know one of these individuals well. For about an hour a week, you would come to our center and spend time with your best friend. You might play a game, go for a walk, do an individual craft, or just visit and get to know each other. The Adult Day Service is open from 730 am - 530pm Monday through Friday and as a best friend volunteer you would pick the time that works best for you. You would be assigned a best friend based on the time you choose and the participant’s attendance in the program at that time. The busiest times of the day here are from 10 -2:30, and the best times for best friends to visit is from 9:00 - 10:00 in the morning, at lunch time or right after lunch (12:00 - 1:30) or after 2:30, but you could come whenever it is most convenient for you. The Adult Day Service is at 10190 Bannock St Ste 104, just off of I-25 and 104 th Ave in Northglenn. If you are interested, please contact Nancy Kingsbury, Program Director at 303 287 2400.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours 1 day per week Mon-Fri
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant