This is a position on The Children's Heart Foundation Board of Directors. Responsible for coordination of volunteer recruitment, training, communication and appreciation. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Event Chairs to ensure proper planning, scheduling, and execution of volunteer plan for event
- Quarterly communication with all interested volunteers via email or phone
- Recruiting and inspiring volunteers in fundraising, event planning, and event execution
- Ensuring all volunteers are entered into DonorPerfect
- Find ways to show appreciation to volunteers and to keep them motivated
- Work closely on with the Webmaster and Social Media Coordinator to showcase active volunteers
- Find webinars and training seminars the Board of Directors or other volunteers could attend to help benefit CHF TX
Needs to be extremely organized, a team player, and have very good communication skills. CHF TX can have up to 15 events across the state in one month in need of volunteers.
Expected time commitment is about 10-15 hours per month. Applications being accepted now. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Customer Acquisition
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-20 hours per month
- Must live in Central Texas
- CHW Sponsorship Subcommittee -...
- Secretary (Board Position)
- CHW Media Subcommittee - Central...
- Treasurer (Board Position)
- CHW Volunteer Recruitment...
- Red Team Recruiter - 12 Bars of...
- Sponsorship Coordinator (Board...
- CHW Food and Beverage...
- SUPER RUN volunteer
- SUPER RUN Volunteer
- Krisleigh Kate Works Benefit -...
- CHW Raffle Subcommittee -...
- SUPER RUN VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Coordinator - Central...
- CHW Logistics Subcommittee...