Hurrah for data! Sometimes seemingly tedious tasks can have an immeasurable effect on the success of an organization. This certainly rings true with data entry. The Alzheimer's Association Capital of Texas chapter is looking for a reliable, detail-oriented volunteer to enter data into our Constituent Relationship Management system. After thorough training, you will be expected to devote a minimum of 6 hours a week for at least six months to this important role. In helping us track requests and meeting attendance, you will be helping us reach more and more of the thousands affected by Alzheimer's in our area.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Can devote a minimum of 6 hours/week for six months
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and data processing.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- You must be available to work at our office during business hours.
Benefits to you the volunteer:
- Opportunity to provide a service to families and individuals in need
- Opportunity to serve your community
- Opportunity to gain valuable CRM experience that will benefit volunteer when seeking employment
- Opportunity for letters of reference to future potential employers following completion of initial six month commitment
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Critical Thinking
- ERP / CRM
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hrs a week for 6 months