The 9th Annual Arthritis Foundation Bone Bash Auction and Gala is one of the hottest Halloween events in town! On October 21st, the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle opens its doors for an evening complete with hors d’oeuvres, dinner, silent and live auction, a competitive costume contest, live music and dancing.
We are looking for new, dedicated committee members who are passionate about finding a cure for arthritis, to help plan the Puget’s Sounds Premier Halloween event.
All members of the committee participate in the procurement of all silent and live auction items.
Other subcommittee divisions include:
Sponsorship - locate and secure new sponsors for the Bone Bash Auction and Gala
Procurement - Secure item donations for the live and silent auction
Meetings are held once a month on the following Monday evenings from 6-7:30 pm at our Seattle office in Northgate:
- June 12, July 17, August 14, September 11, October 16
- Additional work outside of the committee meetings is flexible and will take place on your own time.
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18