The 9th Annual Arthritis Foundation Bone Bash Auction and Gala is one of the hottest Halloween events in town! On October 21st, the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle opens its doors for an evening complete with hors d’oeuvres, dinner, silent and live auction, a competitive costume contest, live music and dancing.
We are looking for a new, dedicated committee member who is passionate about finding a cure for arthritis, to help plan recruit and manage volunteers for the Puget Sound's Premier Halloween event.
This position will:
- Work with committee members to determine number and types of volunteers needed for event.
- Recruit volunteers to work at the event. Assign volunteers to appropriate positions.
- Manage all communications with volunteers.
- Send thank you letter/email to volunteers after the event.
Meetings are held once a month on the following Monday evenings from 6-7:30 pm at our Seattle office in Northgate:
- August 14, September 11, October 16
- Additional work outside of the committee meetings is flexible and will take place on your own time.
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18