Education Francaise Bay Area provides a bilingual, multicultural francophone K-12 education, opening doors and minds to the world.
We currently have an exciting volunteering opportunity for a part-time HR Assistant (20 hours per week). The position is based in our office in downtown San Francisco (near Embarcadero BART) and under direct supervision of our HR Director.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assists drafting job descriptions, and placing ads: including in the applicant tracking system.
- Prescreens candidates, and assists conducting job interviews with the hiring managers for all three programs.
- Checks employment documentation and eligibility.
- Creates and maintains employee files and personnel records.
- Prepares and conducts new employee orientation.
Other projects may include:
Assisting with event planning and coordination
Skills and experience required:
- 1 - 2 years of progressive Human Resource experience
- Fluency in French language a plus.
- Deep respect for confidentiality: will handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team atmosphere.
Benefit: Lunches and commute expenses will be reimbursed.
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Assistance
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21