Want to treat yourself, your friends and colleagues to a night of authentic African food and live entertainment by talented African performers? LittleDrops Orphanage Fund is seeking Table Captains for our annual A Night of Hope gala on Saturday, February 11th 2017 in Mercer Island, WA.
So what will I have to do as a Table Captain?
As a Table Captain you are a critical partner in making A Night of Hope 2017 a success. You will have two main responsibilities:
- Gather your friends and colleagues to fill your table. Sell seven tickets or get your company to sponsor a table.
- Help facilitate interaction and participation with your table.
What's in it for me?
- You'll get a free ticket to the event, valued at $120.
- Significantly impact the lives of orphans thousands of miles away, simply by inviting your friends to an evening of great food and entertainment.
- Be recognized in our program booklet.
- Get additional credit in the eyes of your friends for being even more awesome than they knew.
About A Night of Hope 2017
A Night of Hope is an annual tradition and LittleDrop Orphanage Fund's most public fundraising event, featuring authentic African dishes and live performances, as well as presentations about LittleDrop's impact and the children we support.
Learn more about A Night of Hope 2017:
- online at Night.LittleDropsOrphanageFund.org
- on Facebook at www.facebook.com/events/525091617696135
About LittleDrops Orphanage Fund
LittleDrops Orphanage Fund is a 501(c)3 nonprofit whose mission is to provide orphans and vulnerable children a complete and healthy wellness of being now and a good chance at a successful future. Since 2005 we have supported over 2000 children across 6 Sub-Saharan African countries: Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Cameroon, and Ghana. Learn more at www.LittleDropsOrphanageFund.org.
For More Information
Please contact Volunteer@LittleDropsOrphanageFund.org.
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 Hours