We are currently looking for compassionate individuals to join us on our mission to bring hope into the final chapter of the lives of individuals and their loved ones!
WAYS YOU CAN SERVE AS A VOLUNTEEROur volunteers are invaluable members of our hospice team and share their talents and experience in a number of ways including but not limited to:
patient care: companionship, respite, emotional support
administrative: make copies, packets, phones, file
bereavement: make condolence cards and follow up calls
special projects: baking, sewing, fundraising, community events
We would love to find creative ways to utilize your special gifts, passions, talents or skills to serve our patients and their families.
Your schedule is up to you! Most volunteers serve between 1 t o 4 hours per week!
Our administrative volunteers may work from home or in our Garland office. If you'd like to be a patient care volunteer we will match you with a patient who lives in or around your community.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Your schedule is up to you!
- Tuberculosis//Drug Testing with an Optional Hepatitis Vaccination - at no charge
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- United States Veteran- Direct...
- U.S. Veteran Administrative...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer