The Community Building and Engagement Volunteer will work with NeighborWorks Green Bay staff and volunteers to create connections with our neighbors. The target group is of individuals and families that are current or past clients of NeighborWorks Green Bay.
- In cooperation with NeighborWorks staff and volunteers create a "continuum of customer engagement" that will detail specific points at which NeighborWorks should have contact with its clients.
- Work in collaboration with the staff of the City of Green Bay to establish a system to connect new NeighborWorks Green Bay clients with their neighborhood associations.
- Help create a newsletter that will be distributed to NeighborWorks clients.
- Good communication skills, both through conversation and electronic communication
- Ability to think creatively and work with others to generate new ideas and to improve current practices.
- Ability to establish processes that can be clearly and easily transferred to other team members.
- Detail oriented
- Good time management skills
- Strong computer skills, emphasizing Microsoft products
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4+ hours per week
- This can be an ongoing volunteer opportunity, or a semester-long internship if desired.