Do you like driving and know the Twin Cities like the back of your hand? We are looking for volunteers to assist us on an on-call basis with collecting donations from locations all over the Twin Cities. You will drive a Salvation Army van to various local businesses, collect donations from an assignment roster, and help distribute these goods to appropriate sites. We are looking for friendly people who can lift up to 40 pounds. You’ll get to work with some wonderful and caring people, and feel good about helping people in need.
We are also looking for drivers with a class B or Commercial licenses to assist with larger donation pick ups.
When: Flexible between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday- Friday
Where: Routes will start and end at The Salvation Army Headquarters, 2445 Prior Ave., Roseville
Interested contact The Salvation Army Volunteer Relations Department at 651-746-3426.
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Salvation Army - Fergus Falls, MN
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Free Produce Distributor
- Admin Assistant/Filing Clerk-...
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Hibbing, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - Brainerd, MN
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Friday Food Distribution
- Salvation Army - International...
- Salvation Army - Bismarck, ND
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND
- Driver - Roseville