The Regional Engagement Center’s Teen Leadership Club provides a safe place for youth to form positive relationship with peers and adults, increasing their sense of belonging. Through the work of the Teen Leadership Club, members will develop a sense of responsibility and see the direct benefits of their hard work and community service. The Teen Leadership Club’s goal is also to give members’ opportunities to develop the knowledge, skills, and understanding necessary to become an effective leader, to apply them through services to the community, and increase members’ awareness of themselves and their relation to others.
The facilitators will support the members of the club by providing engaging programs on leadership and guiding the group’s projects and events.
- Ability to commit to attending the weekly Teen Leadership Club meetings.
- Assist in facilitating club meetings with other facilitators.
- Prepare the necessary materials for meetings and events.
- Champion the importance of community engagement to teens.
- Be a positive role models to teens.
- Assist with some special events as required.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Every Wednesday 5:00pm-6:30pm