Have strong administrative skills and a desire to help people? Become a Red Cross Admin Volunteer!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2020 East West HighwaySilver Spring, MD 20910
Do you enjoy being in the hustle and bustle of an office doing important work? The Red Cross is seeking administrative volunteers to:
- Be the voice of the Red Cross and answer phone calls regarding inquiries about Red Cross programs and services
- Learn about and support all lines of service
- Greet visitors at the office
- Register students for Red Cross course and issue receipts
- Sell Chapter merchandise
- Perform general typing, including typing certificates, miscellaneous letters, and confirmations of meetings and classes
- Organize materials for various Red Cross courses
- Perform general clerical work including, data entry, faxing, filing and copying when necessary
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 min.hours per week; Monday-Friday business hours
- It takes 10 minutes to save a...
- Love working with kids? Become a...
- Calling All Social Media Gurus!...
- Have an interest or background...
- Are you a leader in your faith...
- Walter Reed volunteers urgently...
- Interested in Research and...
- Have strong administrative...
- Join the Red Cross! Urgent need...
- Animal Visitation Volunteers...
- Service to the Armed Forces &...
- Recruitment Volunteers Needed!