Hospice thrives on volunteers like you, who make a difference. Do you have a passion for senior citizens? Do you love talking to people? Do you have a desire to help? Then give us a call! We have multiple opportunities for volunteers. Our Volunteer Coordinator will meet you at the facility and, at a time that fits your schedule. Evenings? Weekends? Not a problem! Let's get you into the most rewarding experience that you'll ever love!
We have many residents who would love your help with reading a book, writing a letter to their loved one or, just talking to heal the lonliness. Some would love your help doing a craft or listening to their favorite music. All of our patients would love the company and companionship that you can provide.
Attn: Must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer with this hospice organization.
Drug Screen, TB test and clean background are required. We pay for all of this testing.
The schedule is flexible and based on your availability. We just ask that you give a few hours per month to a patient of your choice.
Please contact us today to schedule your meeting with our Hospice Volunteer Coordinator.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test. We pay for everything.
- Dublin- Trillium Crossing-...
- Westerville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Mt. Vernon- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville Office Volunteer...
- Columbus- Chestnut Hill-...
- Newark- Volunteer Opportunity
- Lancaster- Volunteer Opportunity
- Grove City- Volunteer Opportunity
- Groveport- Volunteer Opportunity
- Dublin- Muirfield- Volunteer...
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- 11th Hour Volunteer (Vigil...
- Marysville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville- Cooper Road-...