Give Community Support At New Progressive Food Pantry
8 people are interested
New Progressive MBC Food Pantry is a beacon in the Roseland and Princeton Park Community serving those in need by means of food distribution and other resources-bringing the community together as a family.
- Represent New Progressive Food Pantry by greeting clients and the community.
- Assisting with sorting, preparation, packing and restocking for food distribution.
- Assist clients with selecting food that they need.
- There will also may be some light clean up following the food distribution (wiping tables, disposing of food).
- Customer service to greet guests with a warm welcome.
- Organized and flexible person, work with a small group, able to move small boxes, food items, no heavy lifting required.
Commitment hours: During Food Pantry Days, every Saturday 9 am - 11 am OR 2 nd and 4 th Fridays 8:30 am - 12 pm. Flexible hours are an option.
We'll work with your schedule.
9406 S Perry AveChicago, IL 60620
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55