Are you ready to share your talent with a collaborative team? Are you ready to be part of a rewarding nonprofit doing important work for the LGBTQ community?
VideoOut is looking to work with a well-rounded Graphic Designer. One that will help with branding, website, digital ads, and general creative projects. We are looking for an edgy, whimsical, and joyful aesthetic that aligns with VideoOut's positivity.
What will you be doing?
- Creating designs for every aspect of the organization, including fundraising, social media, marketing, and editorial
- Ensuring every project stays beautiful and cohesive
What do we expect from you?
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience
- Passion for the LGBTQ community
- An awareness of social media and how content works on various platforms
- Innovative designer with ability to think critically
- Self-starter that consistently meets deadlines
- Social Media / Blogging
- Critical Thinking
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 - 10 hours / week
- Availability for a standard weekly meeting (via phone or in person)