Our Home Deliver program delivers bags of food to apartments in Minneapolis every Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm. The food goes to elderly people who are unable to visit the CES food shelf. Jay could use some help loading and unloading the van. You could choose the first, second, third or fourth Wednesday of the month to come help out. Try it once and see if it's something you would like to do once a month or once a quarter.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- once a month on any Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- Mail Crew on Wednesday, May 3
- East African Food Distribution...
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 5/31
- Deliver pet food to Meals on...
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?