Our Home Deliver program delivers bags of food to apartments in Minneapolis every Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm. The food goes to elderly people who are unable to visit the CES food shelf. Jay could use some help loading and unloading the van. You could choose the first, second, third or fourth Wednesday of the month to come help out. Try it once and see if it's something you would like to do once a month or once a quarter.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- once a month on any Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Direct traffic in our parking lot
- Volunteer Warehouse Assistant
- Deliver food to elderly & disabled
- Ride along with Meals on Wheels...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 11/29
- Front Desk: answering phones
- Need someone fluent in Somali...
- put up holiday decorations
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery to Elderly &...
- Meals on Wheels Drive thru...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Load Van for Home Deliver to...
- Home Delivery to elderly &...
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?