We have to schedule EMT's 24 hours per day to cover all shifts and our scheduling director needs assistance.
We are looking for a person that is organized and able to use a computer to help with this task.
The goal is to put together a process that sets up our schedules a week or two in advance.
We have scheduling software that can help significantly with the process, but we have been having trouble getting members to schedule more than a day or two in advance. The goal is to try to change our psychology and get people to commit to shifts more than a day or two in advance.
This position is part time and can be done primarily from home since most of the work requires phone calls and emails.
It can be done on a volunteer basis or we can pay the person an hourly rate.
* Schedules ambulance attendants and follows up on their progress
* Ensures that the ambulance is appropriately staffed 24 hours per day.
* Manages a process to address emergency cancellations.
* Track hours and report monthly hours to Scheduling Director
* Make changes to hours as requested by members through EMS scheduling system(ie: coming in early, leaving late, forgot to check out, etc.)
- Performance Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week