We need persons with advanced skill in some combination of the following (these collectively represent our main data collection points across e-commerce, advertising, ticketsales, web traffic, and social reach.
- Eventbrite (Ticketing)
- Facebook Insights (Social + Advertising)
- Google AdWords (Ads)
- Google Analytics (Web/E-commerce)
- Google Data Studio (/other data tools)
- Hootsuite (Additional Social Analytics)
- Quickbooks (Accounting)
- Salesforce (CRM/DRM)
- General data-gathering best practices, including IRL (in real life, such as at concerts)
It is not necessary to be an expert at all or even most of these, but to have perhaps some specific expertise with a couple key platforms (perhaps Facebook and Google) combined with a general sense of how to create workflows that allow us to collect information that will yield actionable insights.
To help do the following:
- After being granted account access, help us to evaluate the state of our data.
- Help us design some basic data collection-analysis-insight-action workflows.
- Help to train us to do some portion of the work.
- Directly do some of the work, especially in areas beyond the possibility of quick training.
We have a passion for reaching people with the power of emerging music. But we have an understanding of how crucial it is to collect and analyze data for wise decisionmaking. We just need help harnessing everything that is coming at us!
While a lot of this is marketing and such, a lot of it is also to help measure impact in the underserved neighborhoods in which we're preparing to serve in the spring of 2017.
- Data Entry
- Business Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Perhaps 6-10 hours per month? Flexible.