Able to perform gospel music for women and audiences of all walks of life that may include homeless,preganant,low income and etc. Must really enjoy singing gospel music.
1) Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
2) Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
3) Observe choral leaders or prompters for cues or directions in vocal presentation.
4) Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
5) Practice singing exercises and study with vocal coaches, in order to develop their voices and skills and to rehearse for upcoming roles.
6) Seek out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recording.
7) Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
8) Sing as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month
- Must be willing to travel to event if not in Fort Worth,Texas