The Twilight Wish Foundation grants wishes to low income deserving seniors 65 years of age or older and is currently seeking volunteer coordinators.
With fundraising projects expected throughout the state in 2017/2018, there is a need to bring on a Volunteer Coordinator in order to recruit and manage volunteers for events. This is an unpaid volunteer position. However, is flexible and can add alot to your resume if you are looking to help with a growing and rewarding 501(c)(3) non- profit organization.
Preferred applicants will have the following...
- Will live in Michigan (Can be based anywhere in Michigan, headquarters is based in Midland, MI).
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to seek out and recruit volunteers to assist with fundraisers and wish granting events
- Stay organized and communicate frequently with Chapter Director
- Work with Chapter Director to create new volunteer positions, titles and descriptions
Please feel free to visit our website at www.twilightwish.org
- Program Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hours per month