The Michigan Chapter of the Twilight Wish Foundation is currently seeking a "Volunteer Coordinator".
The Michigan Chapter was created in 2015 and we granted our first with this year. With fundraising projects expected throughout the state in 2017, there is a need to bring on a Volunteer Coordinator in order to recruit and manage volunteers for events. This is an unpaid volunteer position. However, is flexible and can add alot to your resume if you are looking to help with a growing and rewarding 501(c)3 non profit organization.
Preferred applicants will have the following...
- Will live in Michigan (Can be based anywhere in Michgian, headquarters is based in Midland, MI).
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to seek out and recruit volunteers to assist with fundraisers and wish granting events
- Stay organized and communicate frequently with Chapter Director
- Work with Chapter Director to create new volunteer positions, titles and descriptions
- Program Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5 per week - more as needed during peek times