Wayland Mi is a community committed to helping their neighbors, sharing their gifts and talents, and supporting those in need.
That's why Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to be a companion to our hospice patients in the Wayland area!
Our volunteer program is geared to help you help others. We provide training, and on going support and education to assure you are comfortable in your role.
This is a very flexible program, allowing you to give as little or as much as you like!
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please contact Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient