Do you have a heart to serve? Do you wish to make a significiant difference in someone else's life?
Do you have just a few hours a week to give support to a person at the end of life?
If you answered YES then Grace Hospice has the perfect opportunity for you!
Grace is seeking loving, caring, giving people to provide support to our patients in the Middelville and surrounding communities.
This is a very flexible opportunity, we work around your schdule.
For more information on how you can empact the life of a hospice patient, call Julie at Grace today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient