Do you want to help make a difference in the lives of homeless pets? Do you enjoy organization and keeping details straight? Are you a good communicator and reliable team member?
Dallas Pets Alive is looking for a volunteer coordinator. This individual will be responsible for helping to source and on-board new volunteers. Volunteers will monitor the Volunteer Application email account and respond to prospective volunteers. They will help the volunteers choose from the many roles we have at Dallas Pets Alive based on their interest and their schedules.
This is a virtual position and will have regular contact with team leaders, prospective volunteers, and other volunteers. Time expectations are 2-3 hours a week and are flexible around your schedule.
This position reports to the Volunteer Director.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Access to email and familiarity with Google documents (training can be provided)
- New Partner Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- PASS (Positive Alternatives to...
- Project Manager - Spotlight...
- Fundraising Director
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Transfer Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Events Coordinator
- Rescue Coordinator
- Adoption Counselor
- Foster Representative