Do you want to help make a difference in the lives of homeless pets? Do you enjoy organization and keeping details straight? Are you a good communicator and reliable team member?
Dallas Pets Alive is looking for a volunteer coordinator. This individual will be responsible for helping to source and on-board new volunteers. Volunteers will monitor the Volunteer Application email account and respond to prospective volunteers. They will help the volunteers choose from the many roles we have at Dallas Pets Alive based on their interest and their schedules.
This is a virtual position and will have regular contact with team leaders, prospective volunteers, and other volunteers. Time expectations are 2-3 hours a week and are flexible around your schedule.
This position reports to the Volunteer Director.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Access to email and familiarity with Google documents (training can be provided)
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Parent Representative