- Are You a caring person looking for a meaningful experience?
- Do You think you could provide companionship for a patient, such as reading, playing cards, sharing hobbies?
- Do You have a special skill that can be used to provide comfort such as Pet Therapist, Massage Therapist, Beautician, or do you play a Musical Instrument?
Kindred Hospice provides specialized healthcare that allows terminally ill patients to live out their days as fully and comfortably as possible. Become a part of a very special team of skilled, compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause.
Free Training is Provided. Contact Elaine, Manager of Volunteer Services at 888-566-8880, Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com to get more information.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/wk, flexible schedule