A patient with a terminal illness could benefit from compassionate visits from a Spanish speaking visitor. Visits can be scheduled according to your availabilty and are usually 1-2 hours in length once a week.
Become a part of the Kindred Hospice team; a very special group of compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause.
Free training is provided. Contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Hospice Care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Visits are done according to your schedule
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...