Got a big heart and a little money to help out?
Colorado VNA families would love your help!
If you’d like to adopt a patient, there are three ways to do so:
- Stop by Colorado VNA to grab a gift tag off the tree: 390 Grant Street Denver, CO 80203
- Colorado VNA will deliver "Wish Lists" to your business for your staff
- Purchase any of the following in men’s or women’s colors, large to XXXL, from the most commonly requested list:
- Flannel Nightgowns
- Non-slip Socks
- Diabetic Socks
- Electric Razors or Shavers
Next Step: Purchase and wrap the gift(s).
Final Step: Return gifts to CVNA by 12/20!
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- 1-4 hours
- Have money to purchase gift for patient
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive-...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Are you handy and you want to...
- Greet Patients at Windsor...
- Greet Patients at Glenarm Rec...
- Greet Patients at KAVOD Senior...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Greet Patients and at Queen of...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...