Catholic Charities is seeking volunteers to aid in the day to day intake of clients and distribution of resources.
- Listening to agency voicemail and recording messages
- Return client calls
- Review and triage crisis intake to determine client needs
- Assess needs and provide resource references as needed
- Refer to case management for final intake
- Compassionate and good listener
3 volunteers needed for coverage Monday through Friday anytime between 9am and 4pm. Flexible hours available. Biligual English/Spanish required. Ethics & Integrity in Ministry (EIM) training from Diocese of Austin required.
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1-5 days per week / 2-10 hours per week
- Receptionist Assistant Volunteer...
- Family Counseling/Arabic...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Financial...
- Hope Donation Center Attendant
- Donation Center Assistant - Bryan
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Classroom...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Immigration...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist...
- Hope Donation Center Assistant -...
- Financial Stability Intake...
- Immigration Legal Services...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Counseling...