Bilingual (Spanish) Financial Stability Intake Volunteer - Bryan
3 people are interested
Catholic Charities is seeking volunteers to aid in the day to day intake of clients and distribution of resources.
- Listening to agency voicemail and recording messages
- Return client calls
- Review and triage crisis intake to determine client needs
- Assess needs and provide resource references as needed
- Refer to case management for final intake
- Compassionate and good listener
3 volunteers needed for coverage Monday through Friday anytime between 9am and 4pm. Flexible hours available. Biligual English/Spanish required. Ethics & Integrity in Ministry (EIM) training from Diocese of Austin required.
We'll work with your schedule.
1410 Cavitt AvenueBryan, TX 77801
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1-5 days per week / 2-10 hours per week