The Nashville Regional HIV Planning Council has three standing committees that are open to membership from the public and we are looking for skilled and committeed volunteers to help our Planning Council to shape effective recommendations that would result in an accessible and high quality system of care for those living with HIV in Davdison County and twelve surrounding counties.
- Our 'Needs Assessment' committee is looking for skills around working with data in the community.
- Our 'Standards of Care' committee is looking for skills and knowledge around best practices and standards for funded services that would result in increased health outcomes for those living with HIV.
- Our 'PSRA' committe (Priority Setting and Resource Allocation) is looking for skills around strategically allocating program funds in order to best meet the goals of the Planning Council and in allignment with needs and standards of care.
Each committee meets approximately once a month and would require approximately three to four hours of your time per month.
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hours per month.
- Must be willing to sign the code of conduct (which includes confidentiality agreement)