You can make an impact by bringing your real-world experience into the classroom! We have open opportunities to teach students about financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship for 1 hour/week for 5-7 weeks.
- You will be trained and given teaching material 2 weeks prior to your start date
- Set aside 1 hour to prepare for your class
- We will schedule a meet and greet with the teacher and class so you can get to know your students
- The teacher will be in the classroom with you for all sessions, so you do not have to have prior experience in the classroom or working with students
- We are specifically looking for one voluteer to have experience with English Language Learners.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/week for 5-7 weeks plus prep time.
- Must be available during school hours.