The Village Project Inc. is looking to update the organization’s website! As our web designer, you will help create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features for an appealing, user-friendly website. This is a great opportunity to add to give back and add to your portfolio!
Key Job Responsibilities
- Give guidance on layout, colors, and styles
- Update website to be welcoming and user-friendly
- Periodically update website as needed
- Give instruction on how to add to or edit website information if needed
- Design with accessibility in mind
- Establish the purpose of website based on target audience
- Experience in website design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills.
- Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- IT Experience
- Technical ability
- Excellent IT ability
- Organization and planning skills
- Imagination and Creativity
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and self-starting
The Village Project Inc. was established to help our communities reach a greater state of well-being by strengthening families through the delivery of community based culturally specific services, and to provide effective services to every child and adult who requests assistance.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- IT Consulting
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing - Develop website & update as needed.
- Opportunity for individual or group of people who work together in developing websites.