Are you ready to provide that extra bit of compassion to those within our community that are currently under hospice care? Put that compassion into action and change lives! Volunteer with Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care throughout Orange county, and Orlando as a whole. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited too, such services as providing companionship to patient's via conversation/reading/TV watching, running light errands/completing light housework, and simply being that extra voice and presence of compassionate support.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Crisis Intervention
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Become a Hospice Volunteer at...
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Be the Compassion your Community...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Looking for a way to give back...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...