BECOME A FOSTER FOR PEAK LAB RESCUE!
Apply online at www.peaklabrescue.com/foster
Fostering a dog for Peak Lab Rescue just means allowing the dog to stay in your home from the time it leaves the shelter until the time it finds a permanent home.
- The average Foster stay for one of our dogs is 2-3 weeks, so this is a short-term commitment.
- In an attempt to keep your costs to a minimum, Peak Lab Rescue provides everything you need: crate, food, leash, collar, medical (as needed), etc. You provide love, patience and understanding.
- You are NOT necessarily required to have a fenced yard to be a Peak Lab Rescue Foster.
- You may absolutely have other pets as long as they are fully immunized and in good health. Quite often, another dog is helpful in reassuring a Foster dog and showing him or her the ropes.
FOSTERS SAVE LIVES. Apply online today at: www.peaklabrescue.com/foster
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Average foster dog stays 2-3 weeks.
- You must be willing to meet GREAT PEOPLE and GREAT DOGS!