BECOME A FOSTER FOR PEAK LAB RESCUE!
Apply online at www.peaklabrescue.com/foster
Fostering a dog for Peak Lab Rescue just means allowing the dog to stay in your home from the time it leaves the shelter until the time it finds a permanent home.
WE AREN'T LIKE OTHER RESCUES!!! Our fosters are a true community of like-minded people who support each other and our joint cause of saving Labs. We hold our Adoption Events at LOCAL BREWERIES because our supporters like to hang out and have a pint with each other and their dogs. Approved Fosters interact on our closed FB group where they can share ideas and solve problems. We promise fostering for Peak Lab Rescue will be both rewarding and FUN!
Want more info? Go to www.peaklabrescue.com/foster. Here are some FAQ:
- The average Foster stay for one of our dogs is 2-3 weeks, so this is a short-term commitment.
- In an attempt to keep your costs to a minimum, Peak Lab Rescue provides everything you need: crate, food, leash, collar, medical (as needed), etc. You provide love, patience and understanding.
- You are NOT necessarily required to have a fenced yard to be a Peak Lab Rescue Foster.
- You may absolutely have other pets as long as they are fully immunized and in good health. Quite often, another dog is helpful in reassuring a Foster dog and showing him or her the ropes.
FOSTERS SAVE LIVES. Apply online today at: www.peaklabrescue.com/foster
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Average foster dog stays 2-3 weeks.
- You must be willing to meet GREAT PEOPLE and GREAT DOGS!