About The Troubled Movement, Inc.:
We are a newly founded 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Houston, TX. Our mission is to enrich and encourage teens and young adults using spiritual and educational programs, events, and activities. We have six programs dedicated to different age groups, genders, and abuse victims.
Develop and implement effective marketing tools/strategies to promote events hosted by The Troubled Movement, Inc. as well as our six programs. Enhance current and new marketing materials to develop a brand through collaboration with the Founder. This is an excellent position for creative individuals with an interest in marketing or advertising careers.
Responsibilities May Include
- Preparing appropriate presentations as needed for community and board presentations.
- Keeping information current on social media and other internet sites.
- Create and send monthly newsletter emails
- Creating printable and electronic materials for program promotion and community education.
- Coordinating table displays at events.
- Promoting involvement in the Houston community.
- Developing materials for fundraising efforts.
- Conducting presentations to community groups, businesses and youth groups/schools.
- Pursuing community awareness opportunities.
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be willing to work at least 6 months.