Do you love organizing silent auctons for events? As Chair of our auction, you will coordinate all aspects of the silent and live auction for our Diamonds & Denim fundraising event on March 2.
- Coordinating multiple volunteers who are gathering items,
- Cataloging all items into the Greater Giving database
- Holding a basket making party to combine items into baskets
- Set up at the event
- Staffing the silent auction at the event including check-out
- Wrap up with all details for the auction
Diamonds & Denim is a charity fundraising event that raises money to support cancer patients. We are expecting at least 200 people at this event, and will have a silent and live auction. The location is at the Stampede Dance Club in Aurora.
- Data Entry
- Event Management
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Prior experience managing a silent auction. High level skills with databases