- Are you looking for a great opportunity to volunteer?
- Do you have a genuine appreciation for helping others?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then we would LOVE to meet you!
Sonoran Winds Hospice cares for patients and families coping with the challenges of terminal illness. We have a special place in our hearts for our patients. If you're interested in providing companionship, we would love to meet you! As a volunteer, you are valued as a bonafide part of the care team. There is no experience necessary and we have a new volunteer training class coming up on Sept. 12th in Downey, from 10am-3:30pm.
To learn more about volunteering with hospice, please view this video created by Hospice Foundation of America: https://youtu.be/7Ye1w-YjsYI
If you are willing to share your time to make the difference in the life of patient/ family, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Jamie, at (714) 523-5030.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 or more hours + per week
- must have valid drivers license & be able to pass provided background and TB tests