Halle Heart Children's Museum Leadership Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereHalle Heart Children's Museum2929 South 48th StreetTempe, AZ 85282
Are you looking to get more involved? Do you have a passion for the health and future of the Phoenix community? The American Heart Association’s Halle Heart Children’s Museum (HHCM) is seeking passionate volunteers to serve on a leadership committee! The HHCM creates an educational, interactive and contemporary museum experience for children of all ages to increase awareness and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
The focus of the committee will be promoting the Museum and expanding its footprint throughout the Valley. Committee members will utilize their personal and professional contacts to gain awareness.
Qualities desired include the following:
- Passion for health, kids and the health of the Phoenix community
- A large network of contacts
- Not afraid to ask and willing to introduce (this is essentially a fundraising volunteer role) - you have the contacts/people to connect the Museum with and we will both work together to see what the right fit is for this person/their business
- Ability to give themselves ($250 personal gift and potential donation from the organization they work for)
- Looking to join a board and work closely with the committee already in place
- Can attend all/majority of meetings (has the time to dedicate)
- FUN! :)
Please contact Cara Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know is interested.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month