Receptionist Interns greet our customers at NorthPoint Health and Wellness Center at our Human Services Building. The Receptionist is a critical person and serves as first point of contact for participants, volunteers, and visitors. A courteous, professional manner and well organised are essential for good public relations. The successful candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and dedication to a team environment with the ability and desire to be part of a fast-paced agency. Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Internet is also beneficial.
We are looking for interns who can commit to a 3 month minimum assignment for at least one weekday a week, 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 weekday a week 2:00-6:30 pm, 3 months minimum
- Volunteer Services Program...
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Receptionist Intern
- Hmong Health Outreach Volunteers...
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- May is Mental Health Awareness...
- Produce Distribution - Great...