Experienced food service volunteer(s) needed to fill-in for the Center's Food Service Coordinator during vacations - basic food preparation for large groups (20-70 people). Occasional weekdays 8:45am-1:30pm. (No weekends) We currently need assistance Dec. 16th-30th! (Training may be provided before the 15th, and you may choose which day(s) within the dates above that you are available)
- Set out breakfast snacks, make coffee
- Handle preparation of catered hot lunch meal
- Work with volunteers to quickly serve lunch
- Work with volunteers to clean up kitchen
Knowledge of safe food handling is a must. This position requires lifting of heavy pots and pans and using a gas stove/range.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4-5 hours occasionally; as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs